Friday, June 20, 2014

Bringing Back My Chafed Nipples!

Bringing back chafed nipples!

Been a long while since I've posted or even thought about writing a blog...but after a lay off from running and an extended period of drinking many many many ounces of craft brewed beers, I have decided to diminish my small beer belly by returning to running.

My road work began this week, on Tuesday June 17th.

I began the week weighing in at 155 lbs and a little out of shape, but so far I have had little soreness in my running, which has consisted of treadmill workouts thus far.  Here's my week so far:

Monday - OFF
Tuesday - 3.5+ miles total (.5 warm-up, 2+ mile run, .5 mile cool down) run with hills simulated
Wednesday - #2 on the treadmill, 20 minute workout with steep hills, 2.4 miles
Thursday - 3.53 miles in just under 28 minutes (no hills)
Friday - 3.25 (5K) run, at just about race pace (90-100%) in 23:18

...

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment